The S30 series is equipped with an air-assist 32-bit motherboard and a control-type air pump, which can intelligently control the air-assist switch during engraving through the LightBurn software M8 button, this makes the engraving and cutting very clean, and is very suitable for the manufacture of exquisite gifts.
S30 series is equipped with an advanced high-pressure air-assisted metal nozzle, which can generate 30L/min high-pressure airflow under the air pump, greatly improving the cutting efficiency, and the cutting speed is more than 5 times faster than that without air assist.
Adopting ultra-thin laser shaping technology, the laser focus of the S30 series is as thin as hairs and very powerful for engraving or cutting. The S30 Pro Max 20W pursues the ultimate cutting speed, suitable for professionals, shops, or factories.
S30 series laser adopts an innovative replaceable lens, which greatly improves the service life of the laser, which is more than 10 times longer than other general lasers. When the lens is damaged or after long-term use, the lens can be replaced to restore the cutting power.
The original engraving area is about 410x400 mm, while it features XY-axis expandable design, so you can purchase a Y-axis expansion kit to expand the engraving area to 935x400mm, purchase an XY-axis expansion kit to upgrade up to 935x905mm engraving area, which can help you better handle large area engraving or cutting work.
The latest 32-bit motherboard supports automatic air-assist control and reserves Bluetooth, and SD card offline printing function. (Upgrade Kit sold separately)
Extremely solid and high-precision linear slide rail X-axis make it reach industrial-grade engraving accuracy. When comparing small engraving details, the S30 series does not have the wavy pattern that appears in ordinary engraving machines.
Made of high-strength aluminum alloy, its frame can bear up to 50KG weight without damage, and is very durable. The frame can be used for a long time and maintain high precision, only need to upgrade the latest laser when the machine needs to be upgraded.
The presented A4 size steel pad can well protect the table from laser damage. There is an eye-catching power switch on the machine, you can directly and quickly turn off the power in an emergency.
There are precise scale lines on the X-axis and Y-axis to form a right-angle measuring ruler, which is convenient for you to quickly measure the size of the engraved object.
1. Because of the powerful laser power, it is forbidden to run the engraving machine without being supervised. Pause it if you're not around.
2. For detailed machine instructions, please refer to the manual for parameter settings.
3. When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover; if it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
4. Do not touch the laser with your hands, otherwise, you may burn your hands.
5. Please avoid a strong impact on the machine.
6. It is forbidden for children under 14 years old to use this product, and children over 14 years old need adult supervision.
7. Do not apply the laser directly to any specular reflection object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.