Fossibot F3600 is a successor to Fossibot F2400, an affordable, high-capacity, high-output portable outdoor power station with new features and details for your travels.
Fossibot F3600 is equipped with a 3840Wh (1200000mAh) battery, which is composed of EVE 40135 LiFePO4 cells with high quality and long battery life. 6500+ charging cycles with low failure rate.
The total output power (AC port + PD port + DC port) is up to 4168W. The constant output power of the AC port is 3600W, the total output power of the PD port is 196W and the total output power of the DC port is 372W.
Supports simultaneous charging of solar panel and AC port. 2200W AC with 2000W solar panel achieves 4200W input power and fast full charge in 1.5 hours.
Supports ≤10ms UPS constant power, no need to worry about equipment shutting down and losing important data in the event of a power failure.
1. Unlike other brands that use Bluetooth and an app to adjust the charging power, Fossibot is the first to use a mechanical knob to adjust the AC input power.
Manually adjusting the input power with the mechanical knob is more convenient to use, reduces the failure rate due to incompatibility between phones and networks, meets the slow charging needs of some customers and is safer.
2. Bidirectional Inverter allows fast charging from the AC 2200W input, with a full charge in 2 hours. Surprisingly, instead of a large adapter with charging cable, only an AC charging cable is required, making it lightweight and portable.
1. Equipped with two 4.5" (11.5cm) tires and a puller, the black part is made of TPU soft rubber and the middle grey part is made of ABS fireproof material, you can easily take the F3600 with you.
2. Equipped with a removable, magnetic, portable torch with 2 functions, flashlight torch and LED light, you can work unhindered even in the dark.
3. Equipped with 1 cable storage bag, 2 leather handle sheath and 1 waterproof case. The storage bag can be attached to the handle to avoid losing accessories such as the charging cable. The leather handle sheath reduces friction and makes it more comfortable to carry. The waterproof case is both waterproof and dustproof, protecting it from rain, dust and sand.
The Fossibot F3600 can be recharged via AC, solar power, generator, or car. With a simultaneous input of 2200W AC and 2000W solar power, this portable power station can be fully recharged in 1.5 hours.
Power Multiple Devices
The F3600 machine features multiple ports that can power up to 13 devices at once, including 4 PD ports, a cigarette lighter port, 2 QC 3.0 ports, 2 DC5521 ports, an XT60 port, 3 AC output ports, an AC input port and an XT90 input port. With a variety of ports, you can charge different devices, such as phones, drones and electric cookers.
Safe & Stable Power
The F3600 uses a 3840Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, which is protected by the UPS and BMS, providing exceptional security and longevity with 6500 charging cycles and enabling long use for over 10 years. It delivers stable pure sine wave power that causes no harm to electrical appliances, and with UPS protection, it ensures uninterrupted power. It is grounded in UPS mode to reduce safety hazards.
Great Portability and Convenience
The F3600 power station is designed with sleek wheels and an extendable handle, letting you carry it as smoothly and easily as a suitcase. Equipped with a removable flashlight and a built-in LED light, it allows you to explore the night with ease. It also comes with a cable storage bag, making it convenient to store all charging cables.
Green Power Supply
It has a solar charging system, which can be recharged in a green and economical way. With a maximum solar input of 2000W, it can be fully recharged in just 2 hours. To charge the F3600 using solar power, you can use 4 SP420 solar panels.
5 Gears of Charging Speed
The Fossibot F3600 offers 5 gears of AC input power, including 400W, 800W, 1200W, 1600W and 2200W. By selecting the appropriate power level, you can optimize your charging speed to suit your needs.
When the battery capacity reaches 85%, the charging power will be halved, this is for the safety of electricity, the machine can't keep charging at high speed.
Whether outdoors or at home, the F3600 can charge your e-bikes and e-scooters. Safe charging, efficient and fast.
(PS: Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the F3600.)
We don't recommend you charge the F3600 by extension socket which may cause a decrease in input charging power.When you use the extension socket to charge, some extension line current loss is too large, in order to avoid the extension line heat, fire, the machine intelligently monitor the current, even if you choose 2200W input power, the actual input display is only 400W or 700W variable (according to the actual line loss). So, please use wall socket to charge the F3600.