1. These general terms and conditions (here after: Conditions) apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Geekmaxi to the exclusion of any other general terms and conditions these Conditions are apply.
2. These Conditions apply to all legal relationships where Geekmaxi is the supplier of goods or services.
3. In these Conditions “Customer” means each natural person or legal entity who enters into a legal relationship with Geekmaxi.
4. By accepting placing the customer also accepts the applicability of these conditions.
5. A deviation from the provisions contained in these Conditions can only be made in writing and solely by Geekmaxi, in which case the other provisions will remain unimpaired.
1. Payments can be used with PayPal, Credit Card, Sofort, Giropay, iDeal and Dotpay.
2. When paying in a different currency than Euro’s, the exchange rate at the time of payment will apply.
3. Cheques will not be accepted by Geekmaxi
4. Unless expressly agreed otherwise by Geekmaxi, the customer shall not be entitled to any discount, deduction or set-off against any payment.
1. All prices on Geekmaxi are conditional, if anything for graphical or typing errors.
2. All prices on Geekmaxi are in Euro’s
3. All prices are including local taxes unless stated otherwise (shipments from China).
4. All offers on Geekmaxi are deemed to be non-binding deviations hereof can only be made in writing and solely by Geekmaxi. Offers are all non-binding and under reserve nevertheless of the availability of the products.
5. All offers on Geekmaxi are deemed to be non-binding. Geekmaxi expressly reserves the right to change prices, in particular when this is required on the basis of (statutory) regulations.
1. Delivery of all products and services takes place within Europe and from China to Europe. For deliveries from China to Europe there may be additional costs for customs clearing and VAT.
2. Geekmaxi cannot guarantee the availability of all the products. When there is a shortage Geekmaxi will inform the customer.
3. The delivery period starts when the order has been placed and the payment has been received by Geekmaxi.
4. Delivery takes place at the moment the consumer or a person on behalf of the customer receives the shipment at the delivery address as stated on the order.
5. The customer is obliged to inspect the products on delivery to determine whether they conform to the agreement. If the packaging is missing or damaged, the customer must open the packaging in the presence of the forwarder and inspect the goods for damage and the customer must document any damage on the delivery note. If the damage is identified as the result of defective packaging, the customer can refuse the product and return it to the forwarder. The customer must provide written reasoned notification to Geekmaxi of any (transport) damage or other deficiencies as quickly as possible and certainly within two (2) working days of delivery.
6. Geekmaxi has the right to deliver orders with multiple items in partial deliveries shipped from the warehouses that Geekmaxi deems fit. Of course, Geekmaxi will always bundle as many items together as possible. When items are not available delivery will be later or an alternative will be chosen when the customer agrees.
7. If for reasons other than mentioned in point 4.6 the order is refused Geekmaxi is entitled to dissolve the agreement.
Orders can be returned within 14 days upon receiving. Before returning the return form on should be filled out and send. After approval by Geekmaxi returns can be made providing that the items are new and in original packaging complete with all accessories and manuals. The customer is responsible for good packaging.After Geekmaxi agrees to your request for returning, please send back the product and provide the tracking number and tracking query link to Geekmaxi within 7 days. Otherwise, the request will be processed as expired. For returns under warranty, the same form is to be used. The return form can be applied for via email@example.com.
To enjoy this policy (Orders can be returned within 14 days upon receiving), the products should be in new condition, complete and in original packaging.
We will ask for pictures, if upon receiving user markings are found or the product is incomplete costs will be deducted.
The costs for sending an order back to our warehouse in Poland will not be refunded.
1. If the customer wishes not to take delivery of a product for whatever reason, the customer is entitled to return the product to Geekmaxi within fourteen (14) days of delivery. For this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. A return form will be sent to you. After filling out the return form and approval by Geekmaxi the product(s) can be returned. Please note that return shipments will only be accepted if they are returned undamaged and in the original packaging and complete. Remember to always include the approved return form with the shipment without this form the shipment will not be accepted. This also applier to returned goods under warranty. The costs for the return shipment are to be paid by the customer.
2. Requirements for returns are as follows:
The item should be as new in original packing and complete with manuals, original invoice and approved return form. The packaging should be good.
3. Returns can only be applied within fourteen (14) days upon receiving the shipment.
1. Geekmaxi can not be held liable for damages caused by inappropriate usage, incompetence and incorrect assembling.
2. In no case is Geekmaxi responsible or can be held responsible for loss or damage during the return transport. When the packaging evidently has transport damage.
1. Without prejudice to other rights to which they are entitled, in the case of force majeure, Geekmaxi has the right if they so desire to suspend the execution of the order or dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying the client in writing and without Geekmaxi being liable for any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness under the given circumstances.
2. Force majeure is understood to mean every shortcoming that cannot be attributed to Geekmaxi, because no blame is attributable to them and they cannot be held responsible pursuant to the law, legal act or generally accepted practice.
Prictures and product information on the Geekmaxi site are there to illustrate the product(s). Geekmaxi cannot be held liable in any way for damages due to inaccurate pictures or information on the website. On the other hand, Geekmaxi will do everything to represent the products as accurately as possible.
1. Geekmaxi applies the warranty period of twenty-four (24) months on all products. Except it is assumed by EU law Geekmaxi cannot be held liable for a warranty period longer than the period as defined by the manufacturers and suppliers. Geekmaxi respects the rights and claims the Customer has in possession.
2. When a product has a defect within the warranty period the please contact us via email@example.com a return form will be send to you. After the form has been approved, the product can be returned for repair. For a defect within the warranty period by the customers own doing Geekmaxi will give an estimate of the repair costs that includes material and labor plus the costs for return shipment. If the previous statement is true, any costs, which came into being will not be compensated by Geekmaxi.
3. Warranty on products will be rendered void when:
3.1 The warranty period has expired
3.2 Inappropriate usage
3.3 When the product is not in its original state, for example due to modifications
3.4 When the product has been used in combinations with accessories that not support the product.
3.5 Unsupported software or firmware
4. When a defect has been caused by the customer the costs for the repairs and shipment are for the customer to bear.
5. Warranty on all products only applies to the main unit.
6. In case customers receive a replacement for a product within the warranty period, the expiration date of the warranty will remain the same.
7. Free products(Gifts) and samples are not under warranty.
1. Geekmaxi will charge shipping costs for every shipment if not stated otherwise. These costs are dependent on the forwarder, location of the shipping address, the weight and size.
2. Geekmaxi will use the guidelines of the forwarder to state the price for the shipment. The customer may ask for a quote of the costs or additional services before shipping. Geekmaxi is free to change the shipping location and shipping costs as it deems fit. In case this happen, the customer will be notified.
3. The customer bears responsibility to give correct data. When the delivery address is not correct the costs for a second shipment to the amended delivery address are for the customer to bear.
1. On all offers by Geekmaxi, agreements between Geekmaxi and third parties, or agreements resulting thereof only HK Law applies.
2. The scope of application of the Vienna Convention on Contracts of Sale (CISG) is explicitly precluded.
3. When you are a merchant, a legal entity of a company or a public legal entity any disputes are between Geekmaxi and you. Settlement before a legal court is excluded.
4. If for any reason you are not pleased with the supplied products or services of Geekmaxi please put it into words and send an e-mail to support@Geekmaxi. We will contact you within fourteen (14) days.
1. The customer needs to fill out the return form on in order to apply for RMA. Please write us via: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the form will be sent to you. After approval the product(s) can be send in at the expense of the customer to the address as stated on the return form.
2. The filled out and by Geekmaxi approved return form needs to be send in together with the shipment and the original Geekmaxi invoice. Without these the RMA cannot be handled.
3. Geekmaxi cannot be held liable for any loss of data or presets due to RMA handling. To prevent this, take some time to make a backup.
4. The RMA handling at Geekmaxi is based on Carry-in conditions. This means that products are send in for repair on the expense of the customer. The costs for the shipment back to the customer are for Geekmaxi.
5. If a RMA request has been found unjustified the customer will be notified. Then repairs and or return shipment will follow in dialogue with the customer and the expenses will be for the customer to bear.
6. The RMA handling will take up to 6 weeks. Geekmaxi will do everything to keep the handling time as short as possible.
7. The customer is liable for any damages or loss during transport and cannot be recouped from Geekmaxi.
1. Even when Geekmaxi has allowed deviations from these Conditions over a short or longer period of time, and whether tacitly or not, Geekmaxi’s right to seek immediate and strict observance of these Conditions remains in force.
Any flexibility in the application of the Conditions by Geekmaxi does not entitle the customer to any rights to it.
2. If one or more of the provisions in these Conditions or any other agreement with Geekmaxi, should be in conflict with any applicable statutory regulations, the applicable provision will become ineffective and Geekmaxi will replace it by a new comparable provision that is acceptable in law.
3. Geekmaxi is entitled to use third parties for the execution of the Order(s).
By placing an order, the customer gives Geekmaxi permission to use personal data in the sense of Personal Data Protection Act. The data will only be implemented to carry out services and will not be given of sold to third parties.