CYCPLUS A2 offers quite a bit more flexibility than a 12V charger, as it doesn’t require an additional power source around to inflating. So it is just as good at filling bike tires and sports equipment as it is at pumping pressure into car tires.
When it comes to inflators, pressure essentially equals speed. In order to avoid spending too much time filling a tire, you should look for a compressor with at least 100 PSI. CYCPLUS A2 is an inflator with a maximum pressure of 150 PSI which will have it up and running even faster.
To get the most wear and mileage out of tires, fill them with the optimal amount of pressure that the manufacturer recommends.
To put the proper amount of air into the tire, an inflator needs a gauge that’s easy to read.
CYCPLUS A2 comes with an FSTN anti-glare LCD screen that displays pressure clearly even in daylight, which makes inflation become the easiest.
CYCPLUS A2 will show the current pressure automatically when it turns on, also offers a built-in pressure shutoff which is particularly handy, as it can be set to the desired pressure, and the inflator will stop pumping air automatically once the tire reaches it.
A2 could start a cooldown process after running for a prescribed amount of time, usually around 15 minutes.
CYCPLUS A2 is a compact and portable inflator with 336g weight, which can fits conveniently in your car glove box or backpack without taking up valuable space needed for luggage or snacks.
It even comes with an extra bike mount that could install on a bike frame easily.
1. Find the recommended pressure
2. Use an adapter to fill different inflatables with valves
3. Turn on the Cycplus electric air inflator
4. Preset the recommended pressure
5. Start the inflating and wait
1. After 5-10 minutes of continuous pumping, we recommend letting the pump rest.
2. Please do not forget that the battery air pump should be charged every month even though it has not been used.
3. This electric air pump CANNOT inflate for SUP, trucks, vans, bus tires, air mattresses, inflatables.
4. Do not pull out the air hose until it has cooled down, as it heats up after uninterrupted work.
5. ※ Unit conversion: 1 BAR = 1 kg / CM2 = 14.5 PSI = 100 KPA