Note: Stock is limited
KuKirin G2 Max has a 48V20Ah large-capacity lithium battery, which continuously outputs high-rate current and has a maximum riding range of 80km. It is suitable for long-distance riding without worrying about battery life.
KuKirin G2 Max is equipped with a 1000W powerful motor, the maximum climbing angle reaches 30°and the max speed is 55KM/H. Designed for more complicated and bumpy road conditions, so that you no longer have to worry about climbing and wading.
KuKirin G2 Max comes with a simple, safe and convenient smart display screen. The real-time driving data of the KuKirin G2 Max will be displayed on the screen, and the gear shift, mileage, power, speed and so on are clear at a glance.
KuKirin G2 Max Electric Scooter has a complete set of detachable seat, thickened and widened leather cushions, soft and comfortable. When you feel tired after a long ride, you can try installing the seat, which will be a better experience.
KuKirin G2 Max is equipped with an adjustable pole with three gears, suitable for people of different heights. Fastened with threads and folding suspension buckle, simple and convenient. The handlebar of KuKirin G2 Max will not shake when unfolded, providing safety for high-speed driving.
KuKirin G2 Max electric scooter combined with 10-inch off-road tires, equipped with four-arm shock absorption, G2 Max takes you to conquer all kinds of road conditions.
Equipped with three LED lights at the front and rear. In addition to the main headlights at the front, there are two turn signals for auxiliary lighting. At the rear, in addition to the brake lights on the rear wing, there are two turn warning lights. 6 LED lights ensure safe driving at night, the front and rear brake lights will flash when turning, the tail lights will flash when braking.
1. Please observe local traffic rules and laws.
2. This product has not the CoC Certificate and ABE Certificate.
3. Please read the following "warranty& return terms" before purchasing this product.
4. Please wear a helmet and protective tools while driving an electric scooter to ensure safe driving.
5. For safety reason, please do not ride on rainy days, and not soak the electric scooter.
6. Please charge the electric scooter regularly in winter. It is recommended to charge it once a week to avoid damaging the battery.